From designing a streamlined, patient-centric appointment scheduling application to building a brand new user-friendly website, I-ology has extensive experience serving healthcare organizations. We believe digital strategy is crucial to any organization’s success – particularly when the end user has their own health in mind.
As a boutique digital transformation agency, we pride ourselves on being an extension of your in-house team. We genuinely care about our client’s success and take pride in being a technology partner and trusted advisor that our clients can rely on.
- Build bridges between legacy healthcare software, modern LIS/EMR/EHR SaaS platforms, and I-ology’s custom patient engagement platform by utilizing systems integration and extending HL7, FHIR, and built-to-suit APIs.
- Construct self-service e-commerce capabilities in states where patients are empowered to order their lab tests without a doctor’s order.
- Build robust e-commerce web portals that allow for payment card industry (PCI)-compliant bill pay and patient self-service options.
- Streamline website content, marketing materials, and patient portal feature management into a single, cohesive digital healthcare channel.
- Build powerful self-service platforms that reduce staffing needs and increase the flow of resources to patient care.
- Assist in the transition from ineffective and inadequate out-of-the-box technology to custom digital solutions that solve end-user and client needs.
- Aid Innovation Teams as they accelerate healthcare digitalization by predicting industry trends, anticipating new technological developments, and implementing creative answers to common patient and organizational pain points.
- Advise on compliance with current electronic health records interoperability requirements dictated by the 21st Century Cures Act.
- Serve as digital transformation partner by anticipating technology-related growing pains, suggesting digital solutions that will scale with long-term goals, advising on appropriate staffing mix, recommending optimal organizational structures, and bringing the voice-of-the-customer (VOC) into the IT and project management planning process.
- Advise executives on how to meet the growing cybersecurity challenge and build secure infrastructure that safeguards patient data against attacks.